Evergreen Indemnity to Provide Enhancements
Evergreen Indemnity, the longest continuously operating insurance program for campground and RV park owners in the nation, recently announced it will be providing enhancements to property insurance policies at no additional charge to clients. The enhancements are known as the "Evergreen Protection Plus" endorsement and cater to the needs of the camping industry.
According to Evergreen Indemnity President Richard Hartford, the enhancement is effective on Aug. 1. At that time, more than 20 policy improvements will be activated automatically for all clients, including:
- $2,500 of additional coverage for food spoilage resulting from utility failure.
- $25,000 of sewer and drain back-up coverage.
- $5,000 of additional coverage for AEDs (defibrillators).
- $25,000 of additional coverage for fire department service charges.
- $5,000 of coverage for repairing or replacing polluted wells at the campground, RV park or resort.
- $10,000 of additional coverage to recharge fire extinguishers.
"As an insurance company that is owned and operated by campgrounds, RV parks and resorts, Evergreen understands the needs of the camping industry," noted Audrey Machowski, Evergreen's underwriting manager. "We frequently analyze the insurance needs for the camping industry and customize our policy to fit the needs of the industry. I am very excited that the board of Evergreen Indemnity has approved this extensive set of enhancements to all of our clients at no additional charge. It is a great gift to thank our clients for their loyalty and will provide them greater financial security. Evergreen Protection Plus addresses the needs of the camping industry."
The Evergreen insurance program insures hundreds of camping related businesses throughout the United States and is celebrating 35 years of continual service to the camping industry.
To request more information, call (800) 343-7900 or visit the company online at www.evergreenindemnity.com.