LSI Presents Awards on 40th Anniversary Cruise
Leisure Systems Inc. (LSI) named the Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in Sioux Falls, S.D., as its Camp-Resort of the Year for 2009.
The award and all other awards from LSI were announced on Nov. 15 during the 40th anniversary cruise aboard the Monarch of the Seas during a cruise to the Bahamas.
LSI COO Rob Schutter presented the award to owners Bruce and Donna Aljets and their family members: Chad and Christina Lien, Ray Aljets and Mikelle Mathieson.
Other major award recipients were:
- Entrepreneur of the Year, North Java, N.Y.; Woodstock, New Brunswick; Missoula, Mont; and Waller, Texas. Honorable mention to Quarryville, Pa.
- Operator of the Year, Larry and Kim Jones, Canyon Lake, Texas; Frank and Stefi Davies, Kingston, Nova Scotia; and Jim and Jill Kavicky, Sturgeon Bay, Wis.
- Franchise System Inspection Leader, (The Carroll Award), Tabor City, N.C.
- Jim Webb Spirit Award, Brent Gasser, Wisconsin Dells, Wis., and Randy Isaacson, Caledonia, Wis.
- Maple Leaf Award, Peter and Janet Clark, Woodstock, New Brunswick.
- Facility of the Year, Natural Bridge, Va., and North Java, N.Y.
- Chairman Award, Roger Barry, Fremont, Ind.