Stuart to Lead KOA’s On-Site Consulting Service
Kampgrounds of America Inc. (KOA) has promoted Michael Stuart to head its industry-leading program of Business Development Consultants who provide on-site consulting services to all of KOA’s 475 campgrounds in the U.S. and Canada, according to a news release.
Stuart began his KOA career in 2004 in the KampSight Support department. Later, he served as the manager of KampSight Training and Support. He then moved to the Franchisee Services Department, where he co-directed KOA’s Quality Review program. His last assignment, as the Business Development Consultant (BCD) team’s new owner specialist, led to the promotion to senior BDC, when that position was vacated by Louise Everett.
“I’m thrilled to be working with this experienced team, who are truly committed to sharing their extensive expertise with KOA owners,” said Stuart. “Currently, we’re making plans for our 2010 season, where we’re focusing on the many new KOA Kampgrounds, participation in regional associations and assisting KOA owners achieve our goal of being the leader in the outdoor hospitality.”
As senior business development consultant, Stuart will lead the team of five regional field consultants who assist KOA campground owners with all aspects of campground management, including:
- Campground facilities development, site analyses and business planning.
- Marketing, through KOA’s unique, demographics-based e-mail marketing program, leveraging KOA’s national marketing within franchisees’ local markets, and personalization of the camping industry’s highest-traffic website, KOA.com.
- Revenue management and business analyses through KOA’s proprietary online, real-time reservations software, KampSight.
- Identifying actionable improvements from KOA’s well-established Kamper Satisfaction Survey results.
- Learning timely information and sharing best practices through KOA’s franchisee Intranet site, eKamp.
- Participating in KOA’s camper loyalty program, Value Kard Rewards.
- KOA Kampgrounds new owner support programs, among many other services provided to franchisees by KOA.