Coast to Coast Conference Deadline Approaches
Friday (Jan. 15) is the deadline to realize a $140 savings per hotel room night and $100 on registration for the the 2010 Coast to Coast Conference on private membership camping set for Feb. 16-18 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Regular room rates and the regular registration of $399 take effect on Jan. 16.
According to a news release from Coast to Coast, here are the “Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend The Coast Conference:”
- Learn best practices in sales and marketing in the private membership camping industry that you can put to use in your park.
- Discover the “secrets to success” used by the leading developers in our industry.
- Learn how to improve your bottom line.
- Network with leaders and experts in our industry.
- The amazing selection of conference breakout sessions.
- Opportunity to meet with industry vendors in a one-on-one setting.
- Gain insights and ideas to improve sales and marketing at your resort.
- See how new technologies can make your sales and marketing more effective.
- Take home ideas and practices that can make an immediate and positive impact on your business.
- Discover all Las Vegas has to offer you on an extended holiday.
Affinity Group Inc. is the parent company of Coast to Coast, Woodall’s Campground Management and WWW.WOODALLS.CM.COM.