Top

Carbon Monoxide Claims Lives of Texas Pair

February 10, 2010 by   - () Leave a Comment

A Frisco, Texas, couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning at an RV park in Rusk County over the weekend, according to the Dallas Morning News.

Matthew Thomas Rawley, 43, and his wife, 34-year-old Erica Nicole Rawley, were to have checked out of Gator Run RV Park Sunday morning (Feb. 7), said Sgt. Viki Penny of the Rusk County Sheriff’s Department.

When they didn’t, their family called local authorities.

Penny said deputies were dispatched to the RV park, about 15 miles southeast of Longview, on Sunday night and found the couple dead in their trailer. A medical examiner ruled that death was due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Comments

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!





Bottom