Best Parks in America Inc. Extends Invitation
Now 63 parks strong and growing, Best Parks in America Inc. is offering a special summer savings opportunity for campgrounds to become part of its dynamic marketing and networking program exclusively for highly rated parks across the U.S. and Canada
Become a Best Parks affiliate by Aug. 15 and add a complimentary four-plus months (through Dec. 31, 2010) to the selected affiliation term, according to a promotional e-mail from Best Parks President David Gorin. Join for multiple years and the savings are even greater.
Additionally, affiliating by Aug. 15 guarantees the new member will be included in the 2011 RVing & Camping@the Best Parks in America print directory and inclusion online at www.BestParks.com immediately.
The brand benefits include:
- Premium brand positioning.
- National online and print advertising.
- Broad reach consumer marketing.
- Easily accessible online directory.
- High quality print directory.
- Complimentary consumer affiliation club.
- Professional, experienced management.
- Affiliate-only benefits from the industry’s top suppliers.
- Complete operator independence.
The promotion notes that Best Parks affiliation save campgrounds money because there are no franchise fees, no royalties, no legal fees or documents, no long-term commitment, no expensive signs or equipment, no reports or mandatory meetings, no name changes, no loss of independence and no special colors.
To contact David Gorin, call him at (703) 448-6863 or e-mail him at email@example.com.