Early Participants in Nov. Virtual Expo Named
The International Virtual Outdoor Hospitality Expo slated for Nov. 1-3 has announced a list of the participating sponsors, associations and exhibitors who are participating in this year’s event.
“There are several dozen more who have said that they would participate,” said Art Lieberman, the event’s producer, “but we don’t have written confirmation to that effect.
“All of our promotional emphasis has been on the industry participants so far but at the end of the summer our focus will shift to attendees.”
Attendee registration for the Expo and all of the web seminars and open forums is free.
- Best Parks of America, Gold Sponsor.
- Check Box Systems, Gold Sponsor.
- David Gorin Associates, Gold Sponsor.
- Leisure Interactive, Gold Sponsor.
- Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions, Gold Sponsor.
- Pelland Advertising, Gold Sponsor.
- Evergreen Insurance, Silver Sponsor.
- Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance, Silver Sponsor.
- RV Tripsetter, Silver Sponsor.
- Campground & RV Park E News, Media Sponsor.
- Parks & Rec & Ask Turf , Media Sponsor.
- Woodall’s Campground Management, Media Sponsor.
Participating trade associations include:
- Camping in Ontario.
- Carolinas Association of RV Campgrounds (CARVC).
- Iowa Campground Association.
- Minnesota Resort & Campground Association.
- New Jersey Campground Association.
- Tennessee Campground Association.
- Athens Park Homes.
- CA World Wi-Fi Inc.
- Campground Automation.
- Campground Manager.
- Campground Manager Today.
- Campground Master.
- Centrum Systems.
- Guest Reviews/MacKinnon Consultants.
- Kings Supply Compan.y
- Leisure Systems Inc.
- National School of RV Park and Campground Management.
- Pinnacle Park Homes, Inc.
- Trailer Life & Good Sam Club.
Producers can be contacted at 877-901-EXPO (3976) or at www.outdoorhospitalityexpo.com