10 Reasons to Attend Coast to Coast Conference
Building on this year's triumphant launch, the 2011 Coast to Coast Conference, Feb. 21-23 at Harrah's Hotel & Casino in New Orleans, is packed with highly relevant topics over two days of general sessions.
These sessions include presentations from some of the most sucessful developers, sales people, marketers and business experts in the private membership camping ondustry, according to a news release. Based on feedback from this year's attendees, sponsors have added a trade show to the 2011 Conference. Experts and vendors from the private membership camping industry will be available throughout the conference.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the 2011 Coast Conference
- Learn best practices in sales and marketing in the private membership camping industry that you can put to use in your park.
- Discover the "secrets to success" used by the leading developers in our industry.
- Learn how to improve your bottom line.
- Network with leaders and experts in our industry.
- Because New Orleans always has a whole lotta shakin' goin' on.
- Opportunity to meet with industry vendors in a one-on-one setting.
- Gain insights and ideas to improve sales and marketing at your resort.
- See how new technologies can make your sales and marketing more effective.
- Take home ideas and practices that can make an immediate and positive impact on your business.
- Experience virtual sales tours from four of the industry's top developers.
Register before Nov. 1 to take advantage of our early-bird pricing and save $100 on your registration.
Gives you access to the welcome reception, all conference sessions, networking breakfasts (2) and networking lunches (2).
Give your spouse/guest access to the welcome reception, networking breakfasts (2) and networking lunches (2) for an extra $99.
For more information, visit www.CoastConference.com.
Affinity Group Inc. is the parent company of Coast to Coast and WOODALLSCM.com.