Evergreen Hits the Road to Serve Campgrounds
For Evergreen Insurance, autumn is an exciting and fun time because many of the state, regional, national and franchise organizations of the camping industry have their meetings – which means Evergreen staff hit the road to network with the RV park and campground industry, the company stated in a news release.
Following is a list of of recent visits, followed by some of the meetings Evergreen staff will be attending in coming weeks.
So far this fall, staff have attended:
- New Jersey Campground Owner’s Fall Meeting– attended by Missy Bourgoin and Guy Gagnon.
- Northeast Campground Owner’s Great Escape- attended by Lucas Hartford and Missy Bourgoin.
- Wisconsin Association of Campground Owners Fall Meeting – attended by Nichole Poisson.
- Maine Campground Owner’s Association Fall Meeting– Lucas Hartford and Missy Bourgoin will be there on Oct. 16 to put on a seminar and provide a lobster/steak meal for everyone attending.
- Virginia Campground Owner’s Association Meeting– Guy Gagnon will be attending on Oct. 18-20.
- Maryland Campground Owner’s Association Meeting– Guy Gagnon will be attending on Oct. 25-26.
- Twin State Conference (New Hampshire& Vermont) – Lucas Hartford and Guy Gagnon will be attending Oct. 29-30.
- Virtual Outdoor Hospitality Expo– Lucas Hartford and Bryan Tolli will be attending Nov. 1-3.
- Campground Owners of New York–Guy Gagnon will be attending Nov. 4-5.
- KOA Conference– Lucas Hartford, Guy Gagnon and Bryan Tolli will be attending Nov. 9-10– Savannah, Ga.
- National ARVC Conference–Lucas Hartford, Guy Gagnon, Nichole Poisson and Ann Labbewill be attending Dec. 1-3– Las Vegas, Nev.