Arizona ARVC Seeks Executive Director
The Arizona Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds is seeking a new executive director, the group announced today (Oct. 24).
The position begins Jan. 1, and the association is currently taking applications for the job.
Anyone with association and RV or camping experience is encouraged to apply. Proposals are due Dec. 1.
The duties expected of the executive director include:
- Answer phones.
- Increase membership by making monthly visits to parks.
- Monitor legislation in Arizona.
- Attend board meetings.
- Help with the annual convention in April.
- Distribute the state directory.
- Answer questions and be a source to Arizona's membership.
- Produce the quarterly newsletter.
The association's financial information is handled by a staff accountant and the group has a separate webmaster and hosting company to handle website.
For more information, call (602) 403-6196.