ARVC Announces Spring Seminar Program Details
The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) has announced details of its first ever Spring Seminar Series.
The seminar will be held May 16-17 in Denver.
It is designed to offer four learning tracks.
- May 16
- Health and Safety and Risk Management
- Customer Satisfaction and Service Standards
- 8 a.m. breakfast
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. seminar tracks
- 1 p.m. lunch
- 2 to 5 p.m. seminar tracks
- 5 p.m. evening reception
- May 17
- Information Technology
- Ancillary Income and Recreation
- 7 a.m. breakfast
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. seminar tracks
- 12 p.m. lunch
- 1 to 2 p.m. seminar tracks
- 2 p.m. series closing
Register no later than March 31 to take advantage of a $169 early-bird registration fee. For more information and a registration form, visit www.arvc.org/seminarseriesMain.aspx, or contact Barbara Youmans, ARVC senior director of membership and education, at (303) 681-0401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.