Encore Resort Announces March Concert Lineup
Tucson, Ariz., residents and RV enthusiasts from across the country can enjoy a wide variety of musical acts at the concert series, according to a news release. All shows will be in the ballroom and begin at 7 p.m.
- The Friday Night Concert Series begins March 2 with These Three Tenors. Hailing from New York, These Three Tenors have a varied repertoire from operatic and Italian classics to Broadway favorites.
- The Friday series continues March 16 with Highway Legends. Jeff Dayton and Mike & T Smith use their extensive experience performing on the road with country music legends to bring audiences the best of country, pop and R&B music.
- The Southwest Surfers kicks off the Wednesday Night Concert Series March 7 playing hit songs from The Beach Boys, including “Surfin’ Safari”, “Barbara Ann” and “Help Me, Rhonda.”
- Fans of gospel will enjoy How Great Thou Art featuring Robert Shaw March 14. Along with his 12-piece band and a gospel quartet, Shaw keeps Elvis’ spirituality alive by performing inspirational hits, including “Amazing Grace” and “How Great Thou Art.”
- Paying tribute to some of the world’s finest music, the 3 International Tenors continue the Wednesday series March 21.
- The Wednesday Night Concert Series comes to a close March 28 with the musical act, Bernie and Red. The husband-and-wife team brings a fresh and original format using song and humor to entertain audiences.
Ticket prices range from $10 to $18 and can be purchased at the Activities Office at Voyager RV Resort (8701 S. Kolb Road, Tucson).