PCOA Announces Spring Meeting Schedule
The Pennsylvania Campground Owners Association (PCOA) has announced the schedule of its spring regional campground meetings.
According to the current issue of The PCOA News, both members and non-members are encouraged to attend.
Reservations need to be made with the regional director (unless otherwise specified) a week before the event.
The program will be on "Developing a Customer Service Attitude." The "FISH" DVD will be shown.
Complete information will be mailed to each campground closer to the date of their regional meeting.
The schedule follows:
- Region 1 (northwest), March 15, Sparrow Pond Campground, Waterford, contact Tim Chilson, (814) 789-3251; mini trade show scheduled.
- Region II (southwest), March 22, Yogi Bear's Mill Run Campground, contact Deene Yenchochic, (724) 628-4880.
- Region III (north central), March 14, Sullivan County Roadhouse, LaPorte, contact Kathy Stetler, (570) 946-9971.
- Region IV and VI Joint Meeting (south central and southeast), Old Country Buffet, Mechanicsburg, contact Karl Schmidt, (717) 367-7718.
- Region V (northeast), Gravity Inn Restaurant, Waymart, contact Tim Cartmell, (570) 253-0424.