Go RVing Tie-In Program Helps Localize ‘Away’ Campaign
In addition to all new creative materials promoting RV ownership at the national level, Go RVing has created new resources for local RV businesses to capitalize on the “AWAY” campaign through the Go RVing Industry Tie-In Program.
Developed for campground owners, RV dealers, show promoters and their agencies, the updated Go RVing Industry Tie-In Program offers online access to campaign collateral, tools and consumer leads to use in incorporating the national advertising messages into their local marketing efforts, according to a news release.
Key elements of the program include:
- Go RVing’s Leads-Plus Program – Leads are ranked according to the consumer’s likelihood of purchasing – highly likely, moderately, likely or interested – using a sophisticated mathematical model to analyze confidential credit bureau data.
- Go RVing Image Library – All-new high-resolution images from Go RVing photo shoots of consumers enjoying a variety of RV products are now available for download in the Industry Only section of GoRVing.com. These images are ideal for use in advertising, websites and other promotional materials.
- Go RVing B-Roll – Footage shot during the Go RVing “AWAY” television production shoots will be available in April to download from the GoRVing.com Industry Only section for use in producing local television commercials. The nine-minute video features footage of motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers and truck campers driving along scenic roads. In addition to the new download option, high-definition HDCAM tapes and standard definition BETA tapes of the footage are also available.
- Taggable “AWAY” TV Spots – The three “AWAY” 30-second television spots will also be available to download and tag with company-specific information in the final five seconds of the commercial.
- Go RVing Posters – Participants in the Go RVing Industry Tie-In Program will receive a set of new posters featuring the “AWAY” theme. These are perfect for displaying in a dealership or at special events or shows.
Campground operators should contact ARVC’s Barb Youmans at (303) 681-0401 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and pricing information for the program.
The new Go RVing “AWAY” effort is the first all-new industry advertising campaign since 2005. Built upon the evocative concept of “AWAY,” the new ads return to the emotion-driven family focus of past campaigns, along with continued emphasis on the affordability and accessibility of RV ownership for multigenerational families.