Space Sales Set Record Pace for Hershey Show
Space at America’s Largest RV Show, scheduled for Sept. 10-16 in Hershey, Pa., is going fast.
“I am excited to report that space sales at the 2012 show have already exceeded sales at show time last year,” Rebecca Lenington, Pennsylvania RV & Camping Association executive vice president, stated in a news release.
Forty-four manufacturers and 148 booth exhibitors are currently registered for the newly renamed show and have exceeded the space sales of the entire 2011 show by over 5.3 percent and 4.5 percent, respectively.
“We are less than 30 days out of the Show Drawing and we have already surpassed last year’s show numbers,” Lenington stated. “There are a very limited number of spaces remaining and we couldn’t be more excited. This will definitely be a sold out show … all this after expanding the footprint 32,948 square feet."
America’s Largest RV Show incorporates both Industry and Public Days to create a true hybrid show. Industry Days focus on relationship building between manufacturers and dealers as well as providing the first opportunity for industry members to see the new 2013 product.
For space sales information or to register for the show, visit www.largestRVshow.com.
2012 Industry Day Program
- Dealership and campground owners/principals: Win a Trip to the Dominican Republic. For more details, visit www.largestRVshow.com.
- Red Carpet Breakfast/Keynote Speaker Marcus Allen at Chocolate World.
- Industry Party at Hersheypark – free to exhibitors and attendees.
- Quality and affordable education programs.
- F & I Clinic with Tim Spencer, Protective Asset Protection.
- RV Technician Distance Learning; Don Bray.
- Red Carpet Breakfast with Marcus Allen.
- Service Writer Clinic with Chuck Marzahn.
- Advertising: How to Get the Best Results with Ron Wheeler – Earn 3.5 CPO Credits for attending.
- Social Networking as a 24/7 Tool for Your Business with Bernie Jwaszewski – Earn 1 CPO Credit for attending.