Equity LifeStyle Announces Management Changes
Equity LifeStyle Properties Inc. announced today (July 5) that, after almost 20 years of outstanding service, Ellen Kelleher, executive vice president-property management, has decided to retire on Dec. 31, 2012. During the interim, she will transition her duties to others, according to a news release.
“Ellen Kelleher has been instrumental in laying this company’s foundation,” said CEO Tom Heneghan. “I am proud of what we have accomplished over the years. I wish her all the best.”
In connection with Kelleher’s decision to retire, the company has made the following changes to its management team:
- Peter Underhill has been appointed senior vice president-revenue management.
- Ron Bunce has been appointed senior vice president West Operations.
- Brad Nelson has been appointed senior vice president East Operations.
- Underhill, Bunce and Nelson, each of whom has been with the company or its predecessors for more than a decade and in the industry for decades, will each report directly to Heneghan. Marguerite Nader, the company’s president and chief financial officer, will also continue to report to Heneghan.
- Seth Rosenberg has been appointed senior vice president of marketing.
- Jim Phillips has been appointed senior vice president of sales.
- Dave Kozy has been appointed vice president of customer relations.
- Rosenberg, Phillips and Kozy will each report directly to Nader.
Equity LifeStyle Properties Inc. is a fully integrated owner and operator of lifestyle-oriented properties and as of today, owns or has an interest in 382 quality properties in 32 states and British Columbia consisting of 141,077 sites. The company is a self-administered, self-managed, real estate investment trust (REIT) with headquarters in Chicago.