KOA Honors 20 Franchisees for 10-Year Service
Kampgrounds of America Inc. (KOA) honored 20 KOA franchisees for 10 years of service to the KOA system during the annual KOA International Convention on Friday (Nov. 16) at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Fla.
KOA campground owners recognized for 10 years with KOA include:
- Bruce and Andrea Bryant, Milton/Gulf Pines, Fl. KOA.
- David and Linda Waszak, LaSalle/Peru, Ill. KOA.
- John and Carole Downing, Rock Island/Quad City, Ill. KOA.
- Hope Perkins and Nick Harrison, Elkhart Co./Middlebury, Ind. KOA.
- Larry and Nancy Babyak, Saco/Old Orchard Beach, Maine KOA.
- Frank and Melinda Christianson, Jackson, Minn.KOA.
- Leigh Ashley and Frances Prior, Niagara Falls N/Lewiston, N.Y. KOA.
- Victor and Kathleen Arsenault, Canandaigua/Rochester, N.Y. KOA.
- Garry and Vicki Cole, Shelby/Mansfield, Ohio KOA.
- Jerry and Barbara Dale, Manchester, Tenn. KOA.
- The Moldenhauer Family, Bear Lake/Garden City, Utah KOA.
- John and Brenda Kelley, Holbrook/Petrified Forest, Ariz. KOA.
- Thomas and Sarah Martin, Buena Vista, Colo. KOA.
- Gene and Michelle Rowland, Renfro Valley, Ky. KOA.
- Donald Cloutier and Elizabeth McCann, Skowhegan/Canaan, Maine KOA.
- Denzil and Deborah Matthews, Las Vegas N.M. KOA.
- David and Valencia Fetterolf,, Elk City/Clinton, Okla. KOA.
- Martin and Ellen Henion, Mercer/Grove City, Pa. KOA.
- Thomas and Kevin Lumsden, Dallas NE/Caddo Mills, Texas KOA.
- Kevin and Kathy Wright, Brigham City/Perry South, Utah KOA.