MARVAC Schedules Dec. 12 Holiday Party
The Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds (MARVAC) is sponsoring a combination holiday party and industry update on Dec. 12 at the association's conference center in Okemos.
According to the association's current newsletter, the following topics and speakers are scheduled for the day's activities:
- Golf Cart Liabilities for Campground Owners—Mark Barrett, Barrett & Associates.
- "Ask the Attorney”—William Perrone, Dykema.
- Electrical Resale Proposal—Rachel Brege, Consumers Energy.
- 2013 Political Landscape—Bill Wortz, Public Affairs Associates.
- Pure Michigan Update—Dave Lorenz, Travel Michigan.
- Social Media Tips—Beth Monicatti-Blank, All Seasons Communications.
- "Ask the DEQ”—Paul Sisson, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
Presentations will be short with plenty of time for questions and information sharing with fellow campground owners/managers.
To access the registration form and to register, click here.