New Air Wick Aromas to Aid National Parks
Reckitt Benckiser’s Air Wick brand is celebrating National Park Week (April 20 – 28) with the announcement of six new limited edition fragrances that are inspired by the rare essence of U.S. national parks and will be featured in its full range of air freshener products, according to a news release.
With proceeds supporting philanthropic partner, the National Park Foundation (NPF), the official charity of America’s national parks, Air Wick developed the scents inspired by the unique flora and fauna of popular parks such as the Grand Canyon, Denali and American Samoa. This collection brings a sensory park experience into the home.
The limited edition collection was crafted by fragrance experts who spend countless hours creating the perfect harmony of fragrance notes representative of the natural elements found in these national parks and pays homage to the brand’s “The Craft of Fragrance” creative platform.
“Air Wick is thrilled to partner with the National Park Foundation to preserve and celebrate the purity and beauty of America’s over 400 national parks,” said Domenick Tiziano, senior brand manager, Reckitt Benckiser. “While not every consumer has visited a national park, these fragrances are a catalyst for the senses, transporting the consumer to some of the nation’s most amazing places.”
The full range of products, available in stores now, retails from $2.99 – $5.99 and includes scented candles, freshmatic auto spray refills, scented oils and reed diffusers. Each of the six new fragrances evokes the scent and rare essence of one famous national park, helping families bring nature home:
- Grand Canyon: Be awestruck by the breathtaking majesty of Grand Canyon National Parkand discover the subtle floral notes of delicate cactus blossoms carried in the warm summer breeze.
- Virgin Islands: Find yourself in the idyllic paradise of Virgin Islands National Park and uncover the delightful notes of tropical plumeria and sweet honeysuckle.
- American Samoa: Explore the lush paradise of American Samoa National Park to experience the sweet refreshing notes of native coconut and island palms.
- Denali: Seek renewal in the sun-drenched valleys of Denali National Park to breathe in the clean notes of pure cotton grass and fresh spring air.
- Gulf Islands: Bask in the fragrant scents that take you to the Gulf Islands, rich in white sand beaches and seashores that evoke sun-drenched sweet notes of a summertime paradise.
- Hawaii: Escape to a tropical island sunset at Honokohau National Historical Park and savor the unspoiled notes of exotic papaya and hibiscus flower.