‘Staycation’ at Eureka, Mo., Jellystone Park
If you are looking for a “staycation,” we have the perfect spot to take the entire family – Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Resort in Eureka, Mo., KTVI-TV, St. Louis, reported.
Kathy Jones and Yogi talked about the great things the resort has to offer all summer long, including this Memorial weekend.
The park is so close, yet it makes you feel like you’re really getting away.
They have cabins, air conditioned tents or you can bring your own. There are RV hookups, a pool, mini golf, video arcade, train rides, activity field, and of course, visits from Yogi.
This weekend looks like a great time.
- Support our troops by making cards for them and signing a banner to be mailed overseas.
- Summer Kickoff Pool Party with music with a professional DJ, pool games and a caricaturist will also be on hand so guests can take home their very own cartoon caricature.
- NEW! Mud pit wars — bring old clothes!
- Catered buffet followed by music and dancing by the ‘Party Rock Band’
- Back by popular demand: The Babaloo Show! Everybody loves Babaloo and his special style of interactive entertainment.
- Lots of games, contests, & crafts all weekend long.
There will be special events and activities all summer long.