Nine Great Places for Families to Go Camping
Grandparents.com is celebrating National Camping Week by providing the best U.S. campsites to spend time with the family, the Huffington Post reported.
Whether you love waterparks, hiking, fishing, boating, or sightseeing, our handy guide will help you find the perfect site for what’s sure to be your most memorable summer yet.
The nine facilities are:
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resort, Fremont, Ind.
- Eugene T. Maloney State Park, Ashland, Neb.
- Bayou Segnette State Parks, Westwego, La.
- Boston Harbor Islands, Boston, Mass.
- Cherrystone Family Campground and RV Resort, Lake Charles, Va.
- Rock Island State Park, Rocj Island, Tenn.
- Enota Mountain Retreat, Hiawassee, Ga.
- Yosemite Pines RV Resort and Family Lodging, Groveland, Calif.
- Malibu Beach RV Park, Malibu, Calif.