Zion National Park Tops MissTravel.com 'List'
Utah is known for its five iconic national parks, but one in particular is getting attention for something other than its scenery.
When it comes to sexiness, Utah’s Zion National park stands out among the rest. That’s according to a survey conducted by destination-dating website MissTravel.com.
In a press release, the website said that one in five travelers have “done the deed” on public lands. It also revealed that ZIon is the No. 1 national park where the most sexual indiscretions have taken place, based on 8,500 single travelers.
“Mother Nature inspires people to shed their inhibitions and give in to their primal urges,” Brandon Wade, founder & CEO of MissTravel.com, said in a press release. “At a national park, there are lots of secluded areas off the beaten path, and it wouldn’t be too difficult to find a quiet, romantic spot for two people to be alone together.”
Utah’s Arches National Park also made the top 10 list, coming in at No. 5.
Below is the full list of MissTravel.com’s Top 10 Sexiest National Parks.
- Zion National Park – Utah
- Dry Tortugas National Park – Florida
- Redwood National Park – California
- Mammoth Cave National Park – Kentucky
- Arches National Park – Utah
- American Samoa National Park – American Samoa
- Biscayne National Park – Florida
- Big Bend National Park – Texas
- Congaree National Park – South Carolina
- Smoky Mountains National Park – Tennessee