LSI Symposium Wraps With Award Winners
The 2013 Franchise System Entrepreneur of the Year awards went to:
• Waller, Texas (large).
• Nashville, Tenn. (medium).
• Harrisville, Pa. (small).
The 2013 Franchise System Operators of the Year were:
• The Garcia family of Marion, N.C. (small).
• Steve Stafford of Burleson, Texas (large).
The 2013 Camp Resort of the Year winner was:
• Fremont, Ind.
The 2013 Facilities of the Year were:
• Pittsfield, Ill. (small).
• Burleson, Teas and Luray, Va. (tied in the large category).
Other award winners included:
• Bruce & Andrea Bryant of Bryant Management (Jim Webb Spirit Award).
• Melissa Mendrek of Toronto, Ontario (Maple Leaf Award).
• Erv Banes (Dan O'Connell Service Award).
• Don & Jan Tardy of Tyler, Texas (Owner Rookie of the Year).
• Shawn Blackwell of Lawrence, Kan. (Manager Rookie of the Year).
• Elmer, N.J. (Most Improved Inspection).
• Tabor City, N.C. (Facility Theming).
• Fremont, Ind. (Landscaping).
• Tyler, Texas (Camp Resort Store).
• Marion, N.C. (Website).
• Frankenmuth, Mich. (Brochure Design).
• Gatlinburg, Tenn. (The Carroll Award for Franchise System Inspection Leader).
• Austin, Minn., Milford, Del., Caledonia, Wisc. and Bloomington, Ind. (Camp Resort Comfort Station).