Good Sam Chooses Top Holiday RV Parks
The Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory has released its list of Top Holiday Parks for December, according to a press release.
RV travelers can find cheer and festivities in destinations as diverse as Florida and Arizona by staying at parks chosen by the publication’s editors and consultants.
Parks who made the list boast one or more of the following jolly qualities:
• Festive decorations and special holiday-themed events for guests.
• Public holiday celebrations in the surrounding communities.
• Holiday-themed entertainment from special shows to parades.
The Good Sam RV Travel Guide’s top Holiday RV Parks are:
• Palm Creek Golf and RV Resort, Casa Grande
• Grand Canyon Railway RV Park, Williams
• Glenwood Canyon, Glenwood Springs
• Tiger Run RV Resort, Breckenridge
• Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, Lake Buena Vista
• American RV Park, Albuquerque
• Asheville Bear Creek RV Park, Asheville
• Raleigh Oaks RV Resort & Cottages, Four Oaks
• Fayetteville RV Resort & Cottages, Wade
• Black Bear Campground Inc., Florida
• AA Royal Motel & Campground, North Tonawanda
• Pine Mountain RV Park, Pigeon Forge
• Mill Creek Ranch Resort, Canton
• Hill Country RV Resort, New Braunfels
• Rayford Crossing, The Woodlands
Decking the Halls
At Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, guests can take a bus to nearby Disney World and watch the annual Christmas Processional, in which the story of Christmas as told by a celebrity narrator and is accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir. Past narrators have included Jim Caviezel, Neil Patrick Harris, Geena Davis, Susan Lucci and Marlee Matlin.
Pine Mountain RV Park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, provides tickets to guests for Christmas shows held in nearby Dollywood and other entertainment venues.
Good Sam Guide RV travelers can find more information about Holiday RV parks in the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory, which contains detailed information more than 13,500 RV parks across North America; each campground is personally inspected and rated by the Good Sam’s consultant teams.
The guide also includes lifestyle features, regional trip guides and essential travel facts. Readers can get vital RV lifestyle tips, learn about must-see points of interest in all of North America’s states and provinces and learn about camping in and around NASCAR venues. Also included are guides to RV-related state laws and information needed for trouble-free trips into Canada and Mexico.
For more information about the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory, click here.