Campground Featured In TV Segment
A television news show on WZZM in Grand Rapids, Mich., featured a story on Michigan campground Sandy Pines Wilderness Trails.
Sandy Pines Wilderness Trails Inc. is a member-owned, nonprofit R.V. Resort and Campground. You can camp on a daily basis for up to two weeks per year or become a member where you have license for the exclusive use of an assigned campsite and it shall continue from year to year upon payment of annual membership dues.
• A total of 813 acres with perimeter fence.
• A 262-acre, stocked Lake Monterey.
• 24 hour, all-year security.
• Rustic cabins.
• Wireless Internet access.
• A total of 13 heated convenience centers, each containing sinks, showers and toilet facilities for men & women.
• Four laundromats.
• Facilities for supplying gasoline, marine gas, and bottled propane gas.
• Two waste-disposal stations.
• A recycling station.
• Six park entrance gates, operated by membership cards; one manned 24 hours a day all year.
• Nearly two dozen miles of paved roads for walking, biking, and skating, plus nature trails and fitness trails..
• A car wash.
• A beauty parlor.
• A country store, a snack shop & an ice-cream parlor.
• Four heated outdoor swimming pools (seasonal), one indoor heated swimming pool, plus a water slide & splash pads.
• An open-air chapel with regular Sunday worship services and evening concerts Memorial Day to Labor Day
• A ropes course.
• An arcade.
• A first-aid center.
• An adult recreation center.
• A tot center.
• An air-conditioned, all-purpose pavilion and three open-air pavilions.
• A library.
• Many playground areas.
• Lighted tennis courts, basketball courts, shuffleboard courts, volleyball courts, softball diamonds, horseshoe pits, a bocce ball area, a soccer field, a disc golf course, a miniature golf course and an 18-hole golf course..
• A fitness center, open all year.
• Sandy beaches.
• Snowmobile trails.
• Boat ramps.
To watch the story, click here.