AmeriGO RV Club, the newest RV consumer organization in the RV industry launched in August 2013, and RVing Accessibility Group announced a collaboration in which RVing Accessibility will provide information for the club's members and industry partners with the goal of enhancing the awareness for recreational accessibility via AmeriGO's insightful blogs and articles.
"This new strategic alliance helps support RVing Accessibility's mission of advocating accessibility for the RV and camping community," said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club, in a written announcement from the two organizations. "Our RV industry veteran team is pleased to work with the premier accessibility advocates focused on the RV sector, and dedicated to making RVing more accessible and enjoyable for travelers with disabilities."
Mark Douglass, founder and CEO of RVing Accessibility, said, "We are very pleased to collaborate with the time-honored RV industry experts at AmeriGO RV Club to provide travelers with relevant and accurate information about RV facilities, as well as valuable information to help businesses understand the benefits of being ADA compliant, including revenue growth. RVing Accessibility applauds AmeriGO RV Club for recognizing the importance of accessibility in the RV segment and for bringing awareness to our organization to benefit RV travelers with disabilities."
Focused on becoming part of enhancing the RVing lifestyle for all kinds of RV enthusiasts in ways no other club can do, AmeriGO presents vertical-interest groups, where RVers with similar interests from around the country can connect through a series of "electronic campfires," including one dedicated lifestyle group focused on the needs of RVers with disabilities.
Further enhanced by this new alliance, the company features an ever-expanding range of RV accessibility-related travel tips and hints, news, and resources. The special section features articles with valuable information for RVers with disabilities, such as: How to Make Your RV More Accessible, Accessible Routes, Functional Spaces — Your RV Flooring, and more. Articles can be accessed at AmeriGOrv.com.
Colorado-based RVing Accessibility is focused on providing peace of mind by enhancing the awareness for recreational accessibility through education, example, and experience, as well as via public and private businesses that serve RVers. The organization's team consists of highly trained, professional accessibility specialists, available to provide on-site education and technical assistance for the outdoor recreation industry.
RV Accessibility's resource information will be featured in articles, blog posts, and interviews. Additionally, RVers are encouraged to visit RVingAccessibility.org for information on enjoying recreational travel and discovering accessible outdoor recreational facilities.
“As we continue to evolve, we are thrilled to introduce these highly respected and high quality dealerships to our ever-growing RV dealership network – all clearly representative of the all-encompassing RV club and online community we are building,” said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club. “Each of these prominent dealerships is an ideal partner that complements the offerings of AmeriGO RV Club.”
The newest affiliate dealers, situated in key geographic regions, have joined the program as AmeriGO Charter Dealerships and will provide an array of offerings and specials for RVers. They include:
• Guaranty RV is the largest RV dealer in Oregon with more than 750 new and used vehicles in stock reflecting dozens of brands and all types of RVs. Guaranty RV is an affiliated brand of Guaranty Chevrolet-GM Certified, a regional leader in the automotive sales field established in 1966. Family-owned and operated by the Nill Family since its founding, the company boasts more than 45 years in business.
• Keystone RV Mega Center, founded in 1989, has grown from a small dealership managed by Keystone Ford in Greencastle, Pa., to one of the largest dealers in the Mid-Atlantic States. Set on more than 10 acres, Keystone RV Mega Center is a full-service RV dealership featuring a knowledgeable sales staff and team of service and repair technicians; expansive inventory of new and pre-owned RVs; state-of-the-art 13-bay service department operated by ASE/RVDA Master Certified and certified technicians; the largest RV parts store in the tri-state area; RV rentals;and a campground with accommodations for motor homes up to 45’ long.
• Family owned and operated since 1971, PleasureLand RV Center is a premier RV dealership in Minnesota and the Midwest specializing in quality new and pre-owned RVs of all types and sizes. PleasureLand has four locations throughout Minnesota situated in St. Cloud, Ramsey, Willmar, and Brainerd. The full-service RV dealership also features a comprehensive 32-bay service department, expansive parts department, RV rentals and a truck center. Pleasureland is also one of three dealerships that has received the Winnebago Circle of Excellence award every year since its inception in 1986.
• Tom Raper RVs was launched in 1964 and has grown to become one of the largest RV dealerships in the Midwest with more than 200 employees. The Tom Raper family of stores includes a 60-acre complex in Richmond, Ind., and stores in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio. Each location features a wide-ranging line of new and pre-owned RVs from top manufacturers across the country; a fully stocked parts and accessory store; service and repairs center operated by factory trained technicians using state-of-the-art equipment and technology; RV rentals; and financing.
• Vermont Country Campers is a family owned business founded in 1996 with a customer base across New England, New York and Canada. Based in East Montpelier, the dealer carries over 300 new and pre-owned campers in stock along with a parts and accessory store, service and repair shop and a campground for overnight, monthly or seasonal visitors.
AmeriGo said that ongoing new dealer partner development is currently underway. For dealer inquiries and program details, contact Jeff Martin at 513-236-7512. For general inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmeriGO RV Club, soon to launch as the “ultimate RV club and online community dedicated to RV enthusiasts,” today (Nov. 7) announced the affiliation of Seffner, Fla.-based Lazydays RV. According to a press release, the iconic Lazydays brand has been named the newest “charter dealership” in AmeriGO RV Club’s coast-to-coast Certified Dealership Program.
“We are extremely pleased to be adding this outstanding dealership and celebrated brand to our coast-to-coast dealership network,” said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club. “Our members will enjoy the highest levels of service and peace of mind as they travel in and around Tampa, Fla., and Tucson, Ariz., with Lazydays RV as part of our high-quality dealership network.”
Tim Sheehan, CEO of Lazydays, added, ”With a parallel dedication to enhancing the RV lifestyle for RVers everywhere as well as a shared focus on fostering positive growth of RVing, we are proud to be affiliating with this premier RV club and look forward to providing enormously valuable benefits and the highest level of service to its members.”
Lazydays, founded in 1976, has grown to be one of the highest profile destination RV sites in North America. The dealership offers one of the largest assortments of new and pre-owned RVs in the country and is staffed with experienced and knowledgeable sales experts. Operating from two locations, Lazydays has 300 service bays staffed with RVIA/RVDA certified and master certified technicians, a multi-million dollar parts inventory, RV parts and accessories store, and provides customers complimentary RV training courses led by the industry’s top RV experts.
AmeriGO’s exclusive coast-to-coast Certified RV Dealership Program is focused on enhancing the RV owners’ experience and strengthening dealer partners’ businesses; the program is free for qualifying dealerships. AmeriGO charter dealers are awarded territories on an exclusive basis. Ongoing new dealer partner development is currently under way.
For dealer inquiries and program details concerning AmeriGo RV Club, contact Jeff Martin at (513) 236-7512. For general inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club, email email@example.com.
RV industry veterans and membership club innovators have come together to develop a new company – AmeriGO RV Club – poised to be the ultimate RV club and online community dedicated to RV enthusiasts.
Scheduled to launch in October 2013, AmeriGO RV Club “will boast outstanding value-added membership benefits, services, and discounts via a highly advanced online RV club experience,” organizers reported in a Monday (Sept. 16) press release. The new website, they add, will be all-encompassing throughout the RV market and feature a mix of rich content and an inviting community, where RV enthusiasts can go to learn, research, and share everything they love about RVing.
“With decades of experience in the RV industry and having already built an amazing set of offerings with our allied partners, it is with great enthusiasm that we announce the development of AmeriGO RV Club,” said Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club. “Our goal in creating AmeriGO is to build a trusted resource for products, services and information that adds value and security for the RV enthusiast by providing access to and savings at our premier network of RV vendors, dealers and campgrounds.”
The company’s new website, soon to be introduced at AmeriGOrv.com, is being developed in partnership with Stoneacre Company – the premier provider of technological solutions for member-based organizations focused on passion-based themes with an acclaimed client roster including the official NASCAR Members Club, NFL Alumni Organization, Pepsi Stuff Loyalty Program, Yahoo! Rewards Loyalty Program, and Anheuser Busch Affinity Email Program.
According to AmeriGO’s organizers, the Charlotte, N.C.-based company will provide RV enthusiasts with a highly advanced and engaging online experience at AmeriGOrv.com.
Led by RV industry experts and featuring a wide array of partnerships with leading companies, AmeriGO RV Club has established an RV club benefits program with unique offerings designed especially for RV enthusiasts. The club will present exclusive programs, services and savings for members – from valuable insurance option choices that ensure the best deal on the right coverage to 10% savings at hundreds of AmeriGO-affiliated campgrounds as well as RV extended warranties, sanctioned road care plans for the ultimate in peace-of-mind as RVers navigate the open road and preferred provider pricing on RV financing options.
“RV enthusiasts will also be able to access engaging, fresh and in-depth content about everything related to the RV lifestyle, and can take advantage of frequently updated exclusive deals and discounts on dining, shopping, attractions, events and more in their local area and across North America,” the release states.
AmeriGO’s key alliances will provide the following benefits:
• AmeriGO has teamed up with Equity LifeStyle Properties, owner of Thousand Trails campgrounds and Encore RV Resorts, to offer Club members a discount of 10 percent off daily rates at over 170 locations across North America. This partnership provides AmeriGO’s outdoor enthusiasts opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors in some of the country’s most sought after vacation destinations. AmeriGO’s Club members will enjoy resort-style amenities and family-friendly activities at each of the Thousand Trails campgrounds and Encore RV Resorts nationwide.
• Via a strategic alliance with AmeriGO, Progressive presents RVers the opportunity to shop for and purchase Progressive RV insurance policies online at AmeriGOrv.com and via the AmeriGO Agency. As part of this valuable partnership club members can select many types of coverage, including Vacation Liability, Full Timer’s, Emergency Expense as well as special product attributes, unique coverages, extended coverages and more.
• AmeriGO has teamed with Carefree Resorts to give club members access to a family of RV resorts where they will be welcomed by friendly and helpful staff, and can enjoy safe, well maintained communities with modern amenities and vibrant activity programs while benefiting from a discount of 10% on overnight stays.
• AmeriGO RV Club members will have exclusive access to an AmeriGO RV Club Protection plan by American Guardian Warranty. The product offered to members will be a custom-designed version of American Guardian Warranty’s core program that has been sold and serviced across the United States for over a decade. Flexible terms to club members give them the option to further tailor coverage to their use. Coverage is also renewable at a member’s discretion. Via AmeriGOrv.com, club members will be able to access service locations, access coverage information, and make policy changes. In the future they will have the option to extend coverage or purchase additional products through the website.
• AmeriGO RV Club has created a strategic alliance with Newcoast Financial Services to provide RVers with the best finance programs available in the industry – featuring the most competitive rates and terms available as well as experienced staff with specialized knowledge in RV lending. Via this affiliation, AmeriGO’s members will be able to work one-on-one with Newcoast’s financial specialists through the loan application and approval process.
With personalized service every step of the way, Newcoast can also help RVers in choosing an extended warranty for their RV, executing title searches and transfers, or refinancing their loans. Established in 2001, Newcoast Financial works with one of the largest networks of quality lenders in the RV industry to make sure that customers are not only offered the most competitive rates, but also have the options they deserve in their financial packages. Newcoast Financial’s RV industry experience means that customers can expect a simple application process, quick approvals and no-hassle closings.
AmeriGO is also joining forces with the highest quality RV dealerships. The company’s goal is to establish a coast-to-coast network of certified dealerships that will offer AmeriGO members peace of mind as they ride the open road across North America, providing amazing deals and quality workmanship every mile of their travels should they need assistance, and unparalleled deals and offers on RV services, parts and accessories, fuel, and more! The company will present its initial Charter Dealerships in the fall of 2013.
“Designed around a collaborative online community, AmeriGO members will also have access to an ever-expanding range of RV-related news and information, RV travel tips & hints, tech resources, RV living articles, popular and fun RV destinations and much more,” the release explains. “Members will also be able to share their experiences and engage in communication with other like-minded RV enthusiasts via the site’s online community, local chapters and social media channels. Those new to the RV world will have the opportunity to learn all about RVing from experts, friends and family as well as fellow RVers.
“Comprehensive online RV search and shopping offerings will also allow AmeriGO RVers to find public and private campgrounds and dealers across the nation.”
With a yearly membership fee of only $9.95, the club’s developers maintain, AmeriGO RV Club offers a “truly affordable, comprehensive RV club with access to an elite spectrum of benefits, services and resources” dedicated to RV enthusiasts.
“We are thrilled to launch AmeriGO RV Club as a premier membership club dedicated to RV enthusiasts,” added Joe Daquino, president of AmeriGO RV Club. “At AmeriGOrv.com, we are creating a highly advanced online destination that provides RVers with unmatched value and makes the RV experience easier and more exciting than ever.”
AmeriGO RV Club is inviting RV enthusiasts to become fans of the company’s Facebook page by visiting the following link and clicking “Like”: www.facebook.com/AmeriGOrvClub. Fans of the AmeriGO RV Club page on Facebook will have access to an array of contests, giveaways, exclusive offers, and much more.
AmeriGO Charter Dealers are awarded territories on an exclusive basis. For dealer inquiries, contact Jeff Martin at (513) 236-7512. For campground inquiries, call (800) 933-3171. General inquiries about AmeriGO RV Club may be emailed to info@AmeriGOrv.com.