Great Alaskan Holidays Celebrates 34 Years (1/21/2019)
Story by Woodall's Campground Management
Great Alaskan Holidays, an Alaska RV rental, sales and service business headquartered in Anchorage, is entering into its 34th season in Alaska’s travel, tourism and leisure industry, according to a press release.
Since 1985, Daryl Bennett, owner and president of Great Alaskan Holidays, has grown the firm from a 5-motorhome rental company to the largest of its kind in Alaska.
“Today, Great Alaskan Holidays relies on consistent innovation to remain an industry leader,” stated the release. “The company was the first to offer a host of high-quality amenities that would be considered common today. They went on to be the very first provider of effective communication tools for reservations and technical service and continue to differentiate themselves today with heavy involvement in a variety of social media platforms. By deploying modern online presentation applications and through a robust customer review process.
The organization has also compiled a series of recognitions including:
· Awardee of the Ford® Warranty Station for the proper care and maintenance of motorhomes.
· The first rental company to become an Onan® Warranty Station for the proper care and maintenance of motorhome generators.
· Seven-time award recipient of the Top Rental Dealer of the year in the nation
· Awarded 11 years in a row the Winnebago Industries Circle of Excellence RV Dealership
· Selected by Google to singularly represent the state of Alaska and featured in Google’s Annual Economic Impact Report (EIR 2017), representing the country’s best businesses most effectively and efficiently utilizing and showcasing the use of the Internet to grow their business
“Great Alaskan Holidays continues to remain in-step with evolving customer demands, industry trends, variable influencers, and AI applications in an aggressive manner,” explained Bob Johnson, the company’s director of marketing. “But any great company who has been successful in business for 34 years knows that exceptional customer service is the primary driver behind that longevity. From our local customers and those traveling from the Lower 48 and abroad, to all our valued employees, collaboration and innovation are catalysts to the level of service we intend on providing for years to come”.
Industry Videos> See All Videos
Capital Talk: RVB Q&A with Michael Terlep
RVBusiness talks with Michael Terlep, group general manager of Forest River Inc. and president of Coachmen RV, on the topics of the 2018 Dealer Open House and the state of the RV industry.
2018 Overland Expo East
Popular YouTube full-time RV celebrities Joe and Kait Russo pay a visit to the 2018 Overland Expo East, which was Nov. 9-11 at Reeb Ranch near Asheville, N.C., where they toured quite a few 4x4 recreational vehicles.
GoRVing Canada - Seasonal camping - ReUnite
Go RVing Canada showcases seasonal camping, which helps "time-strapped friends and families get away more often. When you own a park model or RV and rent a site at a nearby campground for a full season, it's easy to leave the RV hooked up, stocked up, and ready."